· The inorganic being’s essence is impersonal energy aware of itself. This is not necessarily easy to conceptualize. A crucial mistake amongst the old sorcerers, don Juan said, was to attribute human characteristics to this type of inorganic being and to believe that it could be harnessed and put to use as energetic helpers. He went on to tell Carlos that the only way you can put this to the Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins.
· Carlos Castaneda The World Of Inorganic Beings. In this episode I review a chapter from the art of dreaming by Castaneda in which the Casteneda travels to the inorganic world and Don Juan further explains the sorcerers art of dreaming. This is follows up on the previous episode on the assemblage point and inorganic beings.
· Carlos Castaneda Inorganic Beings And The Fixation Of The Assemblage Point. The Art of Dreaming describes the steps needed to master the control and consciousness of dreams. The Toltecs of Don Juan Matus’ lineage believed that there are seven barriers to awareness, which they termed The Seven Gates of Dreaming.
· Other inorganic beings reside in our airspace or alternate realities or in our minds (foreign installation). They most specifically feed off of fear because fear brings up the strongest emotion making it easy to recognize due to the humongous aura it ’s all energy and the inorganics can sense ted Reading Time: 2 mins.
· Ancient Inorganic Beings. Books by Carlos Castaneda, Taisha Abelar, Florinda Donner, Nagualism, Sorcery, Lucid Dreaming, Inorganic Beings, Djinn, Shamanism, Toltec Wisdom, Astral Projection, Out of Body Experiences, Extraterrestrials, Aliens, Grays, Paranormal Experiences, Science, Mythology. Decades ago, when I first started doing sorceric dreaming, one of the first things that I Estimated Reading Time: 7 mins.
- Trio Sonata - Yehudi Menuhin, Bath Festival Orchestra, J. S. Bach* - The Musical Offering (Vinyl, LP